Monday 9 December 2013

Snowmen Two Ways


Hi there! I'm so glad to be part of Bento Blogger and Friends and participating in this Christmas blog hop. With the theme of Winter Wonderland, here are my Snowmen, that I made in two ways, one with onigiri and the other with sandwich. Details as below :


For my kindy son, I prepared :
1. Snowman cheese sandwich (nori, black sesame seed, baby carrot, and crabstick)
2. "Santa" shaped jelly
3. Corn on the cob
4. Kiwi fruit
5. Spring onion for decoration



And for my year 2 son, I prepared :
1. Snowman onigiri (white steamed rice, crabstick, nori, black sesame seed, and baby carrot)
2. "Santa" shaped jelly
3. Corn on the cob
4. Crab meatball and heart shaped tofu
5. Broccoli and Kale leaf

Hope you enjoy this post, and thanks for visiting. Let's continue to hop to my friends Kathy with her blog named Eclectic Lamb. She's a vegetarian foodie and very passionate about making cute food. Please click this button below :



25 comments:

  1. Both versions are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable lunches! I loved seeing the two versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Maybe someday I'll be able to convince my son to eat rice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. My sons have different preferences as well, that's why I need to make them in two version :)

      Delete
  4. Love both your snowmen! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little snowmen!! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of circle cutters to make the snowman! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacey...circle cutters are so useful :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous snowmen - especially the sandwich :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors in the bento! :) Shirley from Little Miss Bento

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, just love all those snowmen!! They are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness! I love these colorful snowy lunches!!

    ReplyDelete